Airfield Maintenance and Engineering Section
To carry out all the responsibilities effectively and efficiently the Airfield Maintenance and Engineering Section has divided into three (3) sub-units namely:-
- Landscape and Cleaning Section
- Building and Security Section
- Machinery and Vehicles Maintenance Section
The Airfield Maintenance and Engineering Section of the Department of Civil Aviations provides the following services :
- Maintenance Service for the Airfield Infrastructure/Airfield Landscape.
- Maintenance Service for the Civil Aviation Department vehicles including that of Airport Fire Services.
- Maintenance Service for machinery, equipment and vehicles used for carrying out maintenance works.
- Maintenance service for the department building and offices.
- Cleaning maintenance service for some of department offices.
- Office renovation service for the department.
- Provide building security service to the department.